RETURN & REFUND POLICY
We gladly accept the return of products that are defective due to defects in manufacturing and/or workmanship within 3 days from the date of delivery, with the following conditions:
- You need to contact us by email to report the problem.
- You will be responsible for and will pay the cost of returning the goods to us.
- If you fail to take reasonable care of the goods, we reserve the right not to accept their return and your payment will not be refunded. The goods are your responsibility until they reach us and we cannot be held responsible for goods lost or damaged in transit. We recommend you pack them carefully, obtain proof of shipping, and arrange appropriate insurance.
- Provided the goods are returned to us in accordance with the conditions specified above, we will refund your payment for the goods at the price of the items as stated on your invoice and the delivery charges.
We reserve the right to replace defective items, rather than refund your payment.[/vc_column_text][vc_column_text]
We do not offer returns or refunds on the following:
- Perishable goods (including but not limited to food, supplements, homemade products)
- Products that have been removed from the sealed package in which they were delivered
- Downloaded materials
- Workshops and farm tours
- Customized products
This does not affect your right to return incorrect or damaged goods – see below.[/vc_column_text][vc_column_text]
If the goods delivered to you do not include all of the items that you ordered, if items you ordered are missing from your order, or if we shipped damaged items, you may return such goods to us. You need to contact us by email within 3 days from the date of delivery. All such returns must be made in their original condition with a brief explanation of the fault or damage. We can only accept the return of goods if they are faulty or damaged.
Upon receipt of the goods in question, and following an examination of them, we will credit you with an appropriate refund.
This does not affect your statutory rights.
In the event that we find no fault, we reserve the right to re-charge you for the item/s and to recover our fees and expenses from you.
We reserve the right to replace incorrect or damaged goods, rather than refund your payment.