E2911OV-R OVAL ENAMEL C.IRON CASSEROLE POT
Dimension: L 29.2 cm x W 21.3 cm x H 11 cm
Bottom diameter / dimension: L 22 cm x W 14 cm
Total height (including lid): 16.1 cm
Total length (including handle): 35.7 cm
Product weight: 5.54 kg
Package weight: 8 kg
Capacity: 3.8 Litres
Colour: Gradient Red Colour
Care & Use:
Things to Know:
* Wash the pot with a mild dish soap and warm water before first use.
* Rinse thoroughly and dry with a soft and damp cloth after washed.
* Wooden utensils, silicone tools or heat-resistant plastic tools are recommended.
* DO NOT use any metal tools or utensils as it may scratch or chip the enamelled surface.
* DO NOT use hand-held electric or battery-operated beaters inside the cookware while cooking as their blades may damage the enamelled layer of the cookware.
* Enamel cast iron can be used on gas, ceramic and induction stoves, and oven safe up to 250ºC.
* DO NOT use in microwave, outdoor grills or over campfires.
* To extend the lifespan of the cookware, heat and cool it gradually.
* The enamel coating will chip or crack if dropped or banged on hard surfaces.
* Add water or oil while heating and DO NOT heat empty enamelled pot as it may cause damage to the enamelled layer.
* Due to natural heat retention of cast iron, use low to medium heat setting to achieve best cooking results.
* To sear, add oil before heat up the cookware and apply oil on food surface before introducing into cookware.
* DO NOT slide the cookware, always lift the cookware to move.
* DO NOT add cold water while cookware is heated or during cooking, use hot water instead.
* Always allow the cookware to cool down before washing.
* DO NOT fill a hot cookware with cold water or plunge with cold water as thermal shock may occur, which consequently result in cracking or loss of enamel.
* Hand wash with mild dish soap and warm water is highly recommended.
* DO NOT use steel wool or metallic pads to clean the cookware.
* DO NOT use citrus-based cleaners as to protect the exterior gloss of the cookware.
* Rinse thoroughly and dry immediately with a soft and damp cloth after washed.
* In case of stubborn food residues, fill the cookware with the ratio of 1 cup water and 2 tablespoons baking soda. Bring to boil for few minutes then use non-abrasive pads or scrapers to remove the food residues.
* Dry the cookware thoroughly before storing.
* Store carefully in a dry place with low humidity.
* DO NOT stack the cookware.
* Keep out of reach of children.
* The handles of the cookware turn hot after heated, thus please use appropriate protection such as oven mitts to protect your hands.
* While transferring the cookware, please hold the both side handle firmly to avoid any accident.