Moringa is a natural plant super-food that it is very dense with nutrients and very potent. It is recommended that by taking moringa on a daily basis as part of your diet you will gain its health benefits.
Here is a few facts on moringa:
- It is also known as drumstick tree, horseradish tree and ben oil tree or benzoil tree
- Moringa leaves are an excellent source of many vitamins and minerals. Here is a simple comparison to our daily food using 100gm edible portion (1):
- Vitamin A: almost 4 times carrot
- Vitamin C: 7 times orange
- Calcium: almost 4 times cow’s milk
- Potassium: almost 3 times banana
- Protein: 2 times cow’s milk
Why is this moringa powder so special?
This homegrown homemade product is made with loads of love by Ms. Soon Lian who is extremely passionate about moringa. To ensure that her products are of high quality, she insists on personally making sure that every single step is done correctly. Starting from the moringa tree, she grows it without any chemical fertiliser or chemical pesticides which means she will have to frequently screen and check on the tree and leaves. The leaves then go through a tedious process to produce this fresh and light powder that is 100% natural with no added colouring. It is possibly because of the amount of work involved, we do not see much of this product in the market.
In today’s busy lifestyle, it is still possible to achieve our health goals by simply adding some moringa leaf powder into our diet. If you are interested to purchase, please buy from a reliable source by supporting our local growers and makers where you can meet and talk to.
Disclaimer: Although the moringa is known / claimed to have healing properties however there is no guarantee. Hence should you have any health issues, please do not self-treat without the guidance of a licensed health care provider.